Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I got awards!

Woohoo!
What a great way to end this very busy year of 2008!
Sue nominated me for these two awards




and I'm soooo happy to accept! Thank you, Sue!

Soooo...
now I have to nominate 5 other blogs for the awards...
here goes...
I nominate:

Åsa/Badanka because she's an awesome artist! Sewing, painting, photography, you name it, she does it!
Zarah Wish I could make LOs like Zarah's. Sooo pretty! Can't wait to see what she does in 2009!
Angela Blogs are a great way to keep up with far-away family! Angela was the one who got me into scrapping! Thanks Ang!
May is such a playful scrapper! I love how all her work is so happy looking! And she teaches! Big Picture Scrapbooking
Lene is another great artist! All her LOs are wonderful pieces of intricate art.

Rules for the Kreative Blogger Award:
The winner may put the logo on their blog. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. Nominate 5 blogs, with links to their blogs. Leave a message for your nominees.

2008 has been a very busy year for me, and I'm excited to enter 2009 in just a couple of hours. I'll be watching a movie now, with the volume up high to block out the sound of fire works. Big dog Dexter REALLY doesn't appreciate the spectacular show of color and noise that is New Years Eve here in Norway.
Happy New Year to you all! See you next year!

Lene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow- thanks so much for the kind words!! :)

Zarah said...

Du är ju bara så GO!! TACK så mycket, raring!! Kram och GOTT NYTT ÅR!!