Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009, Vintage book paper blog candy

I just put up some vintage book papers in my store for those of you who like to use those...



If you're one of those who like to use these, feel free to enter for this blog candy! Just link to my blog and to my store and leave me a comment that you did so. Enter by January 17th, winner will be announced on the 18th. Anyone can enter, I will ship anywhere.

I made a LO (using KIT 5 Very Vintage)for Pencil Lines again, it's been quite a while...



And putting that square punch to good use again,(SOOO wish I had an XL Round 'n round Squeeze punch!!!)here's a LO I did for FiskarsCrafts:


The squares are all cut from misc. Christmas cards I've received over the last 8 or so years. I'm a hoarder and never throw cards or letters out. Unfortunately! Wish I could. This was the only way I could minimize the ever growing pile of cards.


I also decided to do "Project 365" this year to make myself be better about taking photos of everyday moments. Crossing my fingers for myself...

3 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Hi, Lene~ I love you card LO. I save all my cards, too. This is a great idea for them.
Happy New Year!
ps I'm glad I found you blog =)

Donna said...

Your store is nice,there is some very talented people there also, and I love what you did with your old Christmas cards!

Zarah said...

Totally yummy! :D

Ps. Nu har jag lagt upp din LO & kortet på skissbloggen! :D