Saturday, December 27, 2008

Scrappehusets "Salte-challenge."

It's been a while since I've done any challenges and I haven't been scrapping too much lately. I don't know, I've just been so busy and pooped since I started working I guess. Major change of pace after having been home with kiddos for almost 5 years.
Anywho...
Here's my LO for the "Salte-challenge":



It appears I'm getting back into white space a little bit. Not that the white space here's white or anything...

Thanks for stepping by my blog! Please leave a comment if you have a second, or come on over to www.eclectic-kits.no and have a look around my tiny little store!

2 comments:

missusem said...

i nominated you :) go check out my blog.. :)

forcryeye said...

Lovely! I love the backround paper! Your layering is done to perfection!