Saturday, December 26, 2009

For Skissedilla's sketch #39

It's been a while since I joined in on the fun over at Skissedilla. Been kind'a busy...
But now it's Christmas and I have two weeks off work! And I'm finally back in the mood to scrap. So I did and here's my take on sketch #39:



The little strips are cut-offs from the photos for my Christmas cards this year. And the red tag was a to/from tag on a present from my sister. Just flipped it over. The little lady at the bottom is from a tights package from Anthroplogie. =) Trying to re-use and re-purpose as much as I can these days. I have to say I'm really good at re-cycling! And now we'll have separated trash too! Yeay! I've been waiting eagerly for that.

1 comment:

Broggis said...

Er veldig glad i røde og sorte LOer!
Kule detaljer!
Takk fora t du deltar!