Monday, September 22, 2008

Color Combos Galore Challenge #90


I haven't been exactly prolific in my scrapping the last few weeks, but I did go to the very last crop on Friday at Papertrends in Oslo. Got 4 LOs done there (will share later) as well as finishing 15 ATCs I was doing for a Halloween swap at Fiskateers.com.
This LO I just did now, Monday night, with photos from yesterday. We took a walk around Sognsvann here in Oslo, along with about 300000 other people out enjoying the beautiful fall weather. I loved the colors in this weeks challenge at CCG, they went perfectly with my photos I thought.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Looks a beautiful day you had there. I love how you have used the colours in a softer, subtle way on this page and the lace/flower are beautiful touches.

Belinda Venables said...

Beautiful layout - love that flower!

Thanks for playing.

xx

Lillsisslill said...

Love the flower and the way you (like Suzanne said) used the colours:)


Thanks for playing CCG!

Have a great weekend!

Lillyrose